Clinics are an effective and joyful way to improve your riding and learn lots of new things in a group of like-minded people.
The training can be very thorough and there is time for theory, questions, and video analysis. We develop individual solutions.
Some examples for clinics:
Clinics can have different topics, e.g.
- Centered Riding
- Dressage for leisure, competition, and art
- Ground and body work (Linda Tellington Jones)
- Individual lessons
- Yoga and horse riding
- … or create your own combination
How it works:
- Every content (e.g. turns, sideway movements, seat and balance in walk, trot or canter) can be prepared with body work and theory. A video analysis can be very helpful. It can be part of every clinic.
- There will be 6 to 8 hours of teaching theory and practice every day.
- The clinics can be 1 to 6 days long.
- There are usually 5 to 10 participants.
- The clinic fee is $150 per person, participation without a horse is $35.
Organize your Own
Centered Riding Clinic at your barn.
I will come to your barn for 5 – 10 participants. The organizer attends for free!
If you are interested in organizing a clinic at your barn, please call me or send me your email address by filling in the form to the right.